About Our Office
Name of office: Good Luck Immigration Law Office
Name of director: INOBE, Miyuki
Affiliation: Japan Federation of Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialists Associations (Registration No. 22441060), Oita Prefecture Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialists Association
My name is Miyuki Inobe, and I am the head of Good Luck Immigration Law Office, which opened on May 1, 2022.
After graduating from university, I became a Japanese language teacher for international business people, and I was involved in Japanese language education both in Japan and overseas.
After obtaining my master’s degree, I began teaching Japanese to international students at a Japanese university.
Although some international students come from wealthy families, the overwhelming majority of them attend university after struggling to secure scholarships and part-time jobs.
I was inspired by how they came to Japan with dreams in mind and worked hard to make those dreams come true. Because of this, I decided that, in addition to teaching Japanese, I wanted to help foreigners who are working hard in Japan with their visa procedures. I would like to use my wealth of international and cross-cultural experience to serve as a bridge between foreigners and Japanese companies and between foreigners and Japanese society.
- Moved all over Japan due to father’s occupation and have lived in Ehime, Akita, Hyogo, Mie, Oita, Yokohama, Tokyo, and Saitama.
- Graduated from Oita Maizuru High School and Waseda University.
- Was dispatched by the Japan Foundation as a Japanese Language Specialist to Indonesia, Malaysia, and Australia. Assisted local Japanese language teachers and Japanese language education effortsas a specialist.
- Earned an Msc in Applied Linguistics from the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom.
- Taught Japanese language courses for international students at Keio University, Waseda University, and the Chiba University of Commerce.
- Earned a Juris Doctor from Meiji University Law School (professional graduate school).
- Taught Japanese language courses at the Nagoya University Research and Education Center for Japanese Law in Vietnam.
- Worked as an instructor for Japanese language teacher training courses in Tokyo and Fukuoka.
- Taught Japanese language courses for international students at Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University and the Beppu University Special Program for International Students.
- Registered as a Certified Administrative Legal Procedures Specialist (gyoseishoshi) on May 1, 2022.
- We aim to help realize a multicultural society in Japan.
- We will not handle cases where there is suspicion of illegal employment, illegal immigration, or sham marriages.
- We will contribute to the realization of a society free of discrimination.